Formulated to enhance brightness of skin and improve the tone and texture with an immediate effect in a progressive way, Estilad® NCTS treatment solution can reduce aging process, including fine line and wrinkles.
It includes a number powerful vitamins and amino-acids, ingredients that rejuvenate skin, by directly accelerating the production of new cells. Additionally facilitating a healthy cellular metabolism, that results in a fresher and younger looking skin. Works as a barrier against oxidants that damage cells. Aging is mainly caused by cell dehydration and Estilad® NCTS help the skin retain water molecules more easily and keeping it hydrated.
This product is composed of :
- Snap 8® & Leuphasyl® peptides relaxing muscles by providing BTX effect. Simply reduce lines and wrinkles that may appear due to facial expressions and muscular contraction.
- Hyaluronic Acid Cube 3 in high concentration, with three molecular weights of hyaluronic acid for greater dispersion and increased efficacy in improving skin elasticity and skin smoothness, while reducing the loss of epidermal moisture loss and wrinkle depth.
- Organic Silanol is a biological metalloid common in mineral and organic compounds. It activates the intra-adipose process on cAMP, stimulating lipolysis and hydrolysis of triglycerides without affecting the cell metabolism. It is a structural element of connective tissue forming part of the macromolecules including elastin, collagen, proteoglycans and glycoproteins. Organic Silanol plays an important role in regulating cell metabolism and cell division.
- Glutathione a which acts as antioxidants to reduce melanin production, brightening and evening out skin tone.
Product Features :
- Meso-cocktail solution, 5 Vials x 10 ml, 50 ml e 1,69 fl oz.
- For dull, flaccid skin, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Bio-revitalization, firming, brightening, anti-aging effect.
- Sterile professional solution, WFI and Osmolarity Balanced.
Apply on clean and dry skin. Massage until completely absorbed. Can be applied via virtual meso, skin needling or other transdermal techniques.