Polynucleotides (PDRN) have become a real sensation in the world of cosmetology due to their ability to restore the structure of the skin from the inside by increasing the production of collagen.
Polynucleotides (PDRN) are potent active ingredients obtained from herring milk, due to the fact that functionally significant indicators of the DNA structure of the milk of fish in the herring family and human leukocyte DNA are very close.
In its structure, PDRN is a fragment of a DNA molecule with multifaceted positive properties that affect cellular processes in the human body and homeostasis, with no toxicity and contraindications. It does not carry genetic information and there are no allergic or other negative reactions.
ESTILAD PDRN has broad ranging benefits including :
- Increasing the metabolic activity of cells.
- Stimulate angiogenesis (restore microcirculation in tissues).
- Enhance the moisturizing effect of hyaluronic acid.
- Reduce the level of pro-inflammatory cytokine TNF-a, are highly effective traps of free radicals (protect from damage by metabolites, xenobiotics, temperature factors, etc.).
- Protect against UVB radiation.
- Prevent the development of pigmentation.
ESTILAD PDRN formulation also contains stem cells originating from Canlanthe discolor, an orchid, stimulates essential genes in the maintenance of the extracellular matrix of the skin with increased production of collagen and elastin and the regenerative potential of fibroblasts.
KEY INGREDIENTS :
Aqua (Water), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium DNA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Calanthe Discolor Extract, Xanthan Gum, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate & Calcium Gluconate.
It also contains Hyaluronic Acid which improves skin elasticity and skin smoothness, whilst reducing epidermal moisture loss and wrinkle depth.